Saturday 18 February 2012

Clean and Simple #178

Found a new challenge to try! Clean and Simple is just what it sounds like. Exactly my style (especially because it doesn't have to be a one-layer card - phew!).

I decided to give Christmas a rest for now and move on to another holiday!

Here's my Happy Easter card:




I've had this bunny stamp for a long, long time - I think he looks nice and springy with the pastel backgrounds behind him!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: 
Stamps: Great Impressions (bunny), Michaels (Happy Easter), Papertrey Ink (Background Basics - Circles)
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Sky
Ink: Tuxedo Memento Black
Accessories: Copic markers, Stardust Stickles

6 comments:

  1. Love this card, so spring like

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, so spring like

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the sketch! Very cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw your picassa album Ardyth!!! Your cards are STUNNING!!! Truly inspiratinal!! Thanks so much for sharing!! I love CAS, and I cant wait to try out some of your ideas!!! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.