Monday 12 March 2012

FS266 - HS Kelly

Another Sunday, another featured stamper - I'm so glad that I usually have Sunday afternoons free to play along! Every week, an amazing gallery is picked and this week is no exception. This week, I went way back to the beginning of the gallery - to see some older cards made back in the days when I also started stamping and posting to Splitcoaststampers. It brought back good memories and reminded me of stamps that I have that haven't been used in a while!

Here's the first one I chose because of the clean layout and great colours:



Here's mine (I used this colour combination yesterday - I love it!)




Second piece for inspiration. I love the square layout and the way the flowers continued over the borders of the squares.


Here's mine:



Finally, I chose this one because I have this set - I used it to make a recipe book for my sister's wedding shower in 2008. I had never thought of putting the circles into the squares and I wanted to explore that.




Here's mine, using a similar colour combination, but in a different way:



Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Stamp: My Sentiments Exactly
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade, Basic Grey
Ink: London Fog
Accessories: Stickles Ice, circle nestabilities

Stamp: Magenta
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Gina K Pure Luxury 120 lb
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Stickles, Copics

Stamps: Papertrey Ink (blocks), ? Thank you
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copics, Nail Head stickers, Scor-pal

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.