Wednesday 8 July 2015

Mix-it-Up Challenge


This is my card for the July Mix-it-Up Challenge at The CLASSroom. This month we're mixing Essentials by Ellen with Paper Smooches.

I was inspired by some packaging and by this card by Anita (leaves don't always have to be green!!) and used Fancy Thanks and Reflections. I pulled out my old SU! Tempting Turquoise ink so that it would match the card stock. It still stamps very well (although I did use my MISTI to restamp just to be sure). The Sunset Adirondack ink is the perfect orangey-yellow, I think!

13 comments:

  1. Ooh this is gorgeous, Ardyth, such lovely colours together and love the little addition of the kraft. Thanks so much for the shout out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Ardyth...you know I am a huge fan of Reflections and the sentiment is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this so eyecatchingly bright and cheery!!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These bright colors really caught my eye! I love that pop of blue, and those sharp, cleans lines! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME solid stamping with your friend MISTI! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Ardyth, I am so loving the turquoise color and the stamped images. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. These colors are beautiful together. The blue is gorgeous, and I think you're absolutely right; that Sunset Adirondack is for sure the perfect orangey-yellow. And the "thanks" in black makes everything pop. This is a real stunner, Ardyth. Just love it! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours. And great font!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blue leaves work for me! Especially with the Tempting Turquoise base! I often...okay, almost always, forget about my SU inks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card...love your blue leaves too, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stylised blue leaves, Ardyth ... brilliant ... and so gorgeous with the gold berries ... a fabulous bold card! Bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.