Friday 28 August 2015

MFTWSC243, Muse 130 - Birthday Wishes


A very CAS card for two challenges - Muse 130, where Tracey has given us this inspiration:



I focused on Tracey's flowers as well as the colour scheme (yellow, orange, brown and green).

and the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge:



For such a simple card, I really managed to use a lot of products!

- Buildable Blooms Stamps and Die-namics
- Modern Blooms Stamps and Die-namics
- Birthday Bears Stamps
- Die-namics Inside & Out Diagonal Stitched Squares
- Limelight Dye Ink

My other colours were Adirondack Summer Sunshine, Wendy Vecchi Buttercup and Stampin' Up Baked Brown Sugar. I also sponged a little Tumbled Glass under the flower to help it pop a bit.

I hope you'll get a chance to join us at Muse this week. The deadline is Monday morning at 8 am EDT. At that time you can vote for your 3 favourites until Tuesday morning. Voting results will be posted on Tuesday at noon.





14 comments:

  1. Oh, I like the die cut frame, this is cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable...the colors remind me of candy corn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see where inspiration takes you! This sweet card has me smiling right now, and with our gloomy weather, I sure can use that!! Love that Stitched Square...might have to drop one into my shopping basket soon, lol! Love these colors together. Fun card, Ardyth; you've done it again! Queen of wonderfulness! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it !
    Great use of the frame !

    Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just the sweetest little card, Ardyth ... reminds me of the brown-eyed Susan's who just grow with a mind of their own, to my delight!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. ,What a great card find myself poring over your cards to see how you have done it ,love the two tone flower - so artfully done! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love the subtle difference in the colors of the petals...figured at first my eyes were playing tricks on me! Sweet sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! CAS perfection with just the right amount of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card! Love the CAS design and that pretty flower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ardyth your flower is such a lovely take on this week's challenge, I just love the colours and the perfect clarity.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty and fresh, Ardyth ... so summery! Love to see your takes on sketches ... even with the most challenging ones (to me!), you create such fabulous, crisp, CAS cards! Can I have a teach-in one day?! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty and elegant - love your style!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ardyth - I love your interpretations of the MUSE cards every week; your cards push me to create something other than a "copy " of the MUSE cards. Thank you for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another stunning creation, Ardyth!!!! Love the beautiful flower and leaf against the soft shading!!! Simply beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.