Thursday 15 October 2015

PSS - Happy New Year!


As you can imagine, I've got all my Paper Smooches stamps and dies close at hand this month as I make cards for my stint as October Guest Designer. So it was easy (don't look in my recycling bin!) for me to come up with a card to play along with the current Sparks challenge photo:



I combined a partial sentiment from Holiday Cheer with the fireworks from Metropolis. I added some Stardust Stickles, and layered up a couple of pierced squares from MFT to finish it off.


10 comments:

  1. Awesome movement. So glad you could play with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a fabulous design to start with but layering it on three squares makes it brilliant!
    You never disappoint, Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another awesome perfectly balanced design. Love the layers! Great job lining up the top image (is this why the recycle bin isn't hungry - ?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, another great card from you, Ardyth!!! You are so good at making stunning CAS cards!!! Love this one!!!
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those pretty pops of color against the crisp white background!! Very pretty Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fireworks combined with the Stickle spots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your celebratory fireworks are brilliant, Ardyth ... love how you've double framed them with those yummy pierced rectangles! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful take on the inspiration! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha about the recycling bin! Usually true for me, too. I think it was worth it for this card! Fun and bright. Might just be CASEing this!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.