Wednesday 19 September 2012

LIM85 - Out of this world!


This week's Less is More challenge is to use an oval. I used 31 (who, me? competitive? lol!).  After all those ovals, I  had to mat the image on a circle, just for a change!

The stamps are from The Unity Stamp Company.

On another note, the official start of my favourite time of year came yesterday while I was in the grocery store. I'm talking about my first sighting (and tasting, although that was after I had paid!) of Honeycrisp apples. They're soooo good, but we only seem to see them in the fall, so I'm guessing that they don't store (or travel) as well as other apples for some reason. And I just found a new recipe in my Looneyspoons Collection cookbook for cinnamon-raisin bread pudding with warm apples - it's actually healthy enough that the kids can eat it for breakfast! I can't wait to try it! Of course I'll have to go grocery shopping again to get the couple of ingredients that I forgot to pick up.

12 comments:

  1. Love it! The science nerd in me love the orbits and the line of little ovals is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a clever take on our challenge Ardyth.
    Superb card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ardyth that stamp is so awesome as it your Copic colouring. Love it. What time for breakfast?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card Ardyth
    So clever
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are always eye-catching, Ardyth! This is just as cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your creativity is second to none! This card would be the absolute perfect guy/young man/child card! Love the 31 ovals!

    The Honeycrisp apples are here too! They are right up there with watermelon in my books.

    The Looneyspoons cookbooks are definitely a must have! If only I had time to make everything in them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fun way to use the oval from the challenge. Super card. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card , well done 31 eh? LOL Gay x

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.