Thursday 22 November 2012

OLW115 - Gift Tags


Oh, this was a fun one! I don't usually make tags (but every year on December 24, I wish I had!)

Heather is the host of this week's One Layer Wednesday challenge and the challenge is to make a gift tag.

I used a Christmas tree stamp from Annabelle Stamps. It's so fun to choose a colour scheme and make the tree look traditional, colourful or somewhat monochrome, like here.

What you can't see is the thin coating of glossy accents I put on each bubble to add some fun shine and texture.




13 comments:

  1. That is a whole lot of bubble accenting! Well worth the effort! Love the sproinky pink & grey ribbon and the matching gel pen that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes - that's a lot of bubble work but it looks like it was worth the effort! Every year I tell myself I'm gonna make tags but it rarely happens. Thanks for the cute inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool. So fresh. So modern. What a neat tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, love this colour scheme, and that tree image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that colour combo is so eye-catching and the glossy accents just finishes it off perfectly :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag Ardyth, the colours rae fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, so pretty! What a great colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful tag. The colour combination is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cool tree stamp, it definitely calls for using some fun colours on it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely tag, Ardyth. What a sweet colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous colours and yes, I can see the gloss ... love it! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.