Sunday 20 September 2015

MCV20 - Season's Greetings


This is my card for this week's Muse: ChristmasVisions challenge, where DT Member Betty has provided us with this lovely inspiration:




I'm also linking up to Paper Smooches Anything Goes challenge.



I focused on Betty's:
-colour scheme - red, green and white (mine are Cherry Cobbler and Mossy Meadow)
-sentiment (mine is a Paper Smooches die, inlaid)
-circle element (I used a circle panel rather than a wreath)
-flowers (mine are Paper Smooches Poinsettia dies, along with Impression Obsession Pine bough dies)
-stitched/pierced element (my circle is an MFT Pierced Circle).

I hope you'll join us this week! The deadline is Wednesday morning at 8 am. At that time you can vote for your 3 favourites until Thursday morning at 8. Voting results will be posted on Thursday at noon.


11 comments:

  1. Have a half started card in my craft room! We'll see how the day goes to finish it up! Love, love, love this card. Fabulous use of your dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card !!!!!!
    Ineke x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stitched circle in place of the twig wreath...creates a nice chunk of white space surrounding the sentiment and poinsettias.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE this Christmas card...love ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous Christmas card Ardyth. I love seeing your wonderful work and thanks for putting a lovely comment on my 90th card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fun take on Betty’s card, Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I like how the white makes your whole design pop, the best of all. Does that sound like I don't like the rest of your design? I hope not, as I really, really do! Those flowers and those sweet little branches are just lovely, and the sentiment is just the perfect size. But it's that white that really makes your whole design come together perfectly. Fabulous card. I could look at it all day! Hope you have a wonderful week. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific design, this is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, pretty, Ardyth ... those dimensional poinsettia and branches are just lovely against all the glorious white! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful cards! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.