Wednesday 16 December 2015

Church Christmas Project - Day 7 (Merry CHRISTmas)



Click here for more information about my Church Christmas Card project and a link to my Pinterest board for more cards I made in past years

Today's card has a similarity to my previous card - my BossyJoscie sentiment (isn't that cool the way 'CHRIST' is bolded?!) provides the grounding for my Clear and Simple nativity (appears to be retired). I pieced together Real Red, some holographic glitter paper and white before cutting it with an Avery Elle Pierced Rectangle. A Unity Stamp Co snowflake (can't find that stamp either!) adds some interest and balance.

I'm also linking up to this week's Muse challenge, where Michele provided us with this whimsical inspiration:



I focused on Michele's
-colour scheme - red black and white
-colour-blocking
-horizontal band 



10 comments:

  1. Great card -- nice take on Michele's card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Ardyth. Love that nativity silhouette stamp :-). The holographic paper is a lovely touch, and the subtle snowflake the perfect foil.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a fabulous sentiment!!! Really, really cool holographic paper (and great photo capturing same). The subtle snowflake definitely adds the right amount of interest to the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card love the touch of holographic paper and in awe of your photographic skills capturing it! Btw I had wonderful surprise when an beautiful sparkly and bright card pop through my door ....Thank you!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so pretty and the sparkly Washi tape adds the right amount of shine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how your card is utterly different, yet true to Michele's Muse card. I am also quite liking the holographic strip! Must investigate that...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another lovely Christmas card Ardyth!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Different, yes... but oh so beautiful! Thanks for playing cards with me, Ardyth!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your layout and wonderful sentiment for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, it IS sooo cool the way the 'Christ' is bolded, Ardyth ... love how you used it to ground the creche ... which is perfectly complemented by the holographic strip and bold red! Love it! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.