Wednesday 15 February 2017

IB43 - Hi, there!

Scroll down for my SugarPea Designs' Sweet Peeks Day 3 post.


I made a simple card for this week's Inspired by All the Little Things. There is a lot going on in the inspiration photo:



My card didn't start out simple. First, I got out my watercolours, my patterned paper, my silver mirror card and made a very elaborate card. It just wasn't me. So I went back and focused on the two things I noticed first in the photo - the pink flowers and the circular mirror.  I sponged a pale gray circle to ground my bouquet of flowers.

I used:
-Essentials by Ellen Bear Ware
-Essentials by Ellen All Inside

11 comments:

  1. The cutest interpretation of the inspiration photo...genius! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am completely smitten with this sweet card Ardyth!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie Ardyth - love the the wee bit of dimension you have there with the flowers, and the soft grey sponging behind them
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant, love that little bouquet on the silver circle. Just enouh

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, a brilliant CAS creation, Ardyth!!!! LOVE this sweet card - the little flowers are so pretty!!!!
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE!!! This simple beauty makes my heart sing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous - a beautifully pared-down version of the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.