Friday 3 March 2017

CC68 - Be Happy



Oh my, have you seen the pretty inspiration at this week's challenge for The Card Concept?




I was inspired by the lime flowers and the aqua background. I decided to use a Clean and Simple Style. I stamped my flower border before using matching dies to cut masks. I then sponged some distress ink, fading it out towards the centre of the card. I added some distress ink (using daubers) and stickles to the centres of the flowers. I embossed my sentiment in silver to pick up the chrome napkin holder in the photo.

I used:
-Essentials By Ellen Bohemian Garden and matching dies
-Essentials By Ellen Up the Happy

9 comments:

  1. So simple Ardyth but so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay if I ever make it back to Canada and we can meet up I need you to teach me your fade out inking technique. You're so brilliant at it and I cannot get it right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ardyth this is amazing!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Ardyth!!!! Love how you've added the colour to the centers of the flowers!!!!
    Have a great day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did see this challenge and LOVED the pretty colors but never got around to it. LOVE your card. Simply lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so simple and so jaw dropping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bright. Fun. Happy! Fabulous interpretation of the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clean, simple and beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card, beautiful lime green!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.