Wednesday 12 April 2017

SugarPea Designs Sweet Peeks - Day 3





It's Day 3 of SugarPea Designs Sweet Peeks of the Spring Release and today we're showing some new School and Teacher-themed goodies. Just in time for those end-of-year gifts! Be sure to drop by the blog for more inspiration and to find out about prizes! Products will be available on Friday at 6 pm!

There are so many ways to use these new products! As you can see, I love to find one little image and repeat it. Add a sentiment and it's a quick, easy card! Be sure to check out the rest of the DT for more inspiration!







10 comments:

  1. Two amazing cards, Ardyth. You have such a knack for bringing out the best in these stamp and die sets, so love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I commented but I really love how you used that wee little apple die and forgot to say that, brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect. I love all of the apples and all of the colorful pencils. You've got the knack, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cards! I love that little apple with the silver heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so fabulous! I love the crayon card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cards. I like the colorful pencils on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always love a good rainbow colored card. The sentiment on the first card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.