Friday 9 June 2017

MCV81 - Merry Christmas


This is my first card (I plan to make more - I'm falling behind in Christmas card making!) for this month's Muse: ChristmasVisions, where Chriss has given us an inspiration with fun perspective:



I focused on Chriss':
-houses and trees
-central sentiment

I cut a large circle to help with placement and stamped my neighbourhood. I varied the green colours and the heights of the trees for some interest. Then, to 'clean up' the edges, I cut it again with a pierced circle die. I used larger and smaller circle dies to cut a frame in sparkly cardstock (so that I still have the inner circle, that would have been covered by my focal panel anyway) and popped up the house panel.

I used:
-an old All Night Media wooden Santa stamp that I will never part with!


6 comments:

  1. Love it, Ardyth! I think I need to play along too. My Christmas card stash is small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun take on Chris's card. Great spacing and stamping on the round x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unique and clever, Ardyth. I feel like I want to spin it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute!! I agree with Bobby on the spinning. Spin the houses for Santa to know who is next!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great CASE Ardyth - and I'm glad I am not the only thrifty crafter who cuts out the centre of (bottom) layers :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.